Hosted by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales’s Terra Carta Action Forum, Lombard Odier convened a Natural Capital Investment Alliance (NCIA) and Circular Bioeconomy Alliance (CBA) event on 4 November 2021.
Bringing together leaders from across the investment, business, government, and scientific communities, this event connected the dots between investors, investable circular bioeconomy solutions, and natural capital opportunities in order to outline the path towards a prosperous, inclusive, net zero and nature-positive economy.
- Marc Palahí, CBA Chair and Director of the European Forest Institute
- Hubert Keller, Senior Managing Partner at Lombard Odier Group
- Nathalie Seddon, Professor of Biodiversity and Director of the Nature-Based Solutions Initiative at The University of Oxford
- Professor Lee White CBE, Minister of Forests, Oceans, Environment and Climate Change for the Gabonese Republic
- Tony O’Sullivan, Founding Partner of Pollination
Read the event highlights on the Lombard Odier website: